No boiling needed – these flavorful baked crab legs pack a punch with garlic, lemon, and a delicious Cajun seasoning.
CourseMain CourseCuisineSeafoodPrep Time10 minutesCook Time20 minutesTotal Time30 minutesServings4AuthorI Heart Recipes
- 2 lbs snow crab legs scrubbed clean
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Preheat the oven on 400 F.
- Place the crab legs into a 9×13 bake dish.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- Divide the oil mixture into two bowls, and set one of the bowls to the side.
- Brush the oil mixture on to the crab legs, then cover the bake dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the crab legs in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with more of the oil mixture.
- Cover the crab legs with the foil, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with the oil mixture that we set to the side.
- Serve and enjoy!