It is also referred to as the Chinese Hami melon or the snow melon. The outer color is generally white through pink or yellow through green. The inside flesh is sweet and crisp. More than 100 cultivated forms and hybrids of the ‘Hami’ melon have been grown in China.
8 tbsp FairPrice Natural Coconut Cream
1 Australian Rock Melon*
250g Pasar Malaysia Ipoh Pomelo (peeled and broken into small pulp pieces)*
400g Light Sour Cream*
80g Lemon Juice
600ml Fresh Milk
12g Gelatine Sheets
- Pour milk into pot, add sugar, and bring to near boil. Soak gelatine sheets with ice water to soften.
- Turn off heat, add in softened gelatine sheets to dissolve, and set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, add in sour cream and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- While waiting, remove the melon skin, scoop out melon balls and blend the rest into a puree.
- Add cooled milk mixture into the bowl with the sour cream and lemon juice mixture, and mix well.
- Pour into desired cup and put in chiller to set at least 4 hours.
- Pour melon puree over the pudding, and add in melon balls and pomelo pieces.
- Drizzle a spoonful of coconut cream over the finished dessert and garnish with mint leaves.