Prepare this no-bake strawberry and cashew nut slice at least 1 day in advance.
- 3 cups (450g) cashews
- 1 cup (160g) Coles Australian Almonds
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 10 fresh dates, pitted
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Finest Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 250g strawberries, coarsely chopped
- Thinly sliced strawberries, to serve
- Step 1Grease a 16cm x 26cm slice pan and line base and 2 long sides with baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Step 2Place cashews in a bowl. Pour over enough cold water to cover. Set aside for 4 hours or overnight to soak.
- Step 3Meanwhile, place the almonds, pistachios, shredded coconut, dates and salt in a food processor. Process until very finely chopped and mixture is firm. Spoon over base of prepared pan. Use wet hands to press evenly over pan. Place in the freezer to set.
- Step 4Drain the cashews and place in a blender with coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Spread half the cashew mixture over the base in the pan. Smooth the surface and place in the freezer for 30 mins or until firm.
- Step 5Add the chopped strawberry to the remaining cashew mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Step 6Spread strawberry mixture over the cashew mixture in the pan. Smooth the surface. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Step 7Place in fridge for 15 mins, then turn onto a clean work surface. Press sliced strawberry lightly into top of the slice.