This quick and easy Indian-inspired skillet dish, is a low-carb take on Chicken Biryani, made with riced cauliflower in place of rice. It’s also Keto, gluten-free and Whole30 compliant.
- 1 pound NeverAny! Fresh ABF Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Carlini Ghee Clarified Butter
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 to 2 hot green chili pepper, sliced
- 2 packages, 6 cups frozen Season’s Choice Plain or Garlic Riced Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Season the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt, ginger, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and lemon juice.
- In a large skillet over high heat, add 1 teaspoon ghee. Add half of the chicken and cook until browned, and cooked through, about 5 minutes stirring halfway.
- Set aside and repeat with the remaining ghee and chicken. Set aside.
- Add 2 teaspoons ghee to the skillet, reduce heat to medium-high and add the onion, cook until they become golden about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the green chili, cauliflower rice, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric.
- Cook, stirring until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with lemon wedges.