The fish head is a conventional gourmet in the Chinese dish. The fish head is notable for its high collagen, protein, the heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acid, phosphorus and a wide range of minerals, these very benefits for the body health.
• 400g soft tofu, sliced
• 1 large fish head
• 100ml cooking wine
• A few green onions
• a few slices fresh ginger
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon Chinese wolfberry
- Rinse the fish head, place on a plate and toss with the 20ml cooking wine. Sprinkle 1g salt on the fish head, and make the fish head covered with a thin layer salt. Marinate it for about 20 minutes.
- Heat wok with oil, fry the head of the fish until crispy brown. Pour the remaining cooking wine in the wok and continue to cook 3 minutes.
- Add the white part of green onion, ginger, and 1500ml water and cook until the soup is rich in white. Then you can use a spoon to scoop the foam, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the tofu, green onion, Chinese wolfberry, and salt. Simmer 3 more minutes then serve.