Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops only 5 minute prep time, 20 minute in the oven then on your dinner table! These pork chops couldn’t get any easier, they’re so delicious and tender, they simply melt in your mouth!
You only need a handful of ingredients to make these chops! Keep scrolling down to the recipe card for the correct amounts or click on ‘Jump To Recipe’ at the top of this post.
- Pork Chops – as I said above either bone-on or boneless chops will work for this recipe.
- Olive oil – use a good extra-virgin olive oil for that extra flavor.
- Grainy mustard – I prefer using Dijon Wholegrain Mustard.
- Balsamic vinegar – this is where the sweet factor comes into play.
- Herbs – just a tbsp of some fresh rosemary or a tsp of the dried one. I also love to garnish with a little bit of fresh parsley.
- Seasoning – salt and pepper to taste.
How To Cook Pork Chops
- Make the marinade: Whisk the olive oil, mustard, vinegar, rosemary, salt, pepper in a bowl until it begins to emulsify.
- Marinate the chops: Place the pork chops in a baking dish then pour the marinade over the chops and rub it all over them evenly, so they’re completely covered. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight. You could prepare these the night before and bake them when you come home from work.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- Bake: Remove plastic wrap from casserole dish and bake them for about 20 to 30 minutes or until done.