This Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Silk Tart is so rich, creamy, and delicious, you would never guess it’s vegan––all you need is 7 ingredients to make it!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 16 graham crackers
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 21 ounces silken tofu (a standard-sized block)
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups non-dairy dark chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Grated chocolate, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, and make the graham cracker crust. In a food processor or your Vitamix blender, pulverize the graham crackers to a fine crumb. Add in the melted coconut oil and process until thoroughly combined.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into a tart pan, and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. You can make this ahead and store it in the refrigerator if need be.
- When your crust is cooled, make the filling. Combine the silken tofu, almond milk, peanut butter, melted chocolate, and cinnamon in a blender and blend until smooth–using a spatula as needed between blends to ensure it’s smooth.
- Pour the filling into your pre-prepared graham cracker crust and chill for 8-24 hours. Top with grated chocolate if desired, slice, and serve!