“Creamy and mildly spicy chicken filling in freshly made crepes with melted cheese on top. Yum! Serve with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and/or guacamole.”
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat milk, eggs, and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil together in a bowl. Add flour and salt.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour in about 1/4 cup batter. Cook until brown, about 3 minutes; turn and continue cooking until other side is brown, about 2 minutes more. Remove crepe and cool. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stir pepper Jack cheese, chicken, sour cream, green onions, jalapeno, garlic, chili powder, and cumin together in a bowl. Spoon 1/2 cup of the mixture onto the center of each crepe. Roll and place, seam-side down, in a single layer in a shallow 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle remaining pepper Jack cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.