- 2 large ripe mangoes (about 1 1/2 cups diced)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use non-fat)
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoons honey (see notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Peel and dice mangoes and add a few small pieces to the bottom of each popsicle mold. You can also add a few small blueberries if you have them on hand.
- Add remaining mango to a blender with remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mango mixture between popsicle molds and place in freezer. After 45 minutes to an hour, place popsicle sticks in molds and continue to freeze.
- Mango popsicles will be ready after another 3-4 hours. Run under warm water to loosen the popsicles from your molds and remove and enjoy!
The amount of honey you need will depend on how sweet your mango is. Start with one tablespoon, then taste and add extra if desired.
This mixture is also delicious un-frozen, as a smoothie. In case you are inpatient like me!