It continues to be a privilege and a tremendous responsibility to be providing an essential service for our communities.
Our stores look different today. We’ve made changes quickly to prioritize safety and to ensure customers can access the resources they need at the low prices they expect and deserve. For example, we have:
- Increased cleaning throughout the store.
- Provide masks for customers
- Limited the number of customers shopping in the store at one time and are asking stores to encourage customers to limit store entry to only one adult per family.
- Installed plexi-glass dividers at registers and customer service desks.
- Marked the floor to create social distancing.
- We are supplying masks, face shields, and gloves to our employees.
We are also offering new services for some of our most valuable customers including online grocery order for free in-store pickup and local deliveries starting at $5. All orders made online will match with in-store price at the time of order preparation.
Finally, I want to pay tribute to our incredible associates. I continue to be amazed by the stories I’m hearing from our stores. There are so many associates stepping up to provide an essential service in these times of need. Their effort is exactly why we expedited store bonus payments, introduced new wage premiums. Thank you for everything you are doing in-store. Keep making us all so proud.
Thank you. Please stay safe, be kind, wash your hands and practice social distancing.
Al Premium Food Mart